Coming Soon: Human 76




Coming soon! Human 76





You may have noticed the hints on this blog that Human 76 is coming. It's also likely you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's a post-apocalyptic anthology I was invited to participate in by Lisa Shambrook. I haven't seen a cover yet, but I do have the story line-up (with my contribution conveniently in bold letters):






  1. Leaving the Nest by Lisa Shambrook

  2. Follow the Leader by M. S. Manz

  3. Where the Wild Things Are by Nick Johns

  4. Glint by Michael Wombat

  5. Behind These Walls by Alex Brightsmith

  6. Hiero Worship by Jeffrey Hollar

  7. Human X by Michelle Fox

  8. The Hunted by Steven Paul Watson

  9. What You Put In by Julia Rios

  10. Underneath by Denise Callaway

  11. The Song of Aiden by K. R. Smith

  12. Sand by Michael Wombat

  13. The Oasis by Rebecca Fyfe

  14. Sheshwatay by K. J. Collard

  15. The Ballad of Ash and Hum by Alison Deluca

  16. We Make The Future by (unknown at this time)




Sorry I don't have links for all of the authors. Or even all of the authors. I'll add them in as I get them.












Picture of scene from Human 76 featuring Bekah Shambrook
Scene from Human 76

featuring Bekah Shambrook

as Ghabrie








Coming soon! Human 76









...with my story, The Sword of Hexworthy Manor!





© 2016 K. R. Smith All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Had Enough Fun With Simily

FSF Challenge - Doors

FSF Challenge - Thief