Swords Of Darkness - Now On Goodreads





L. C. Mortimer's fantasy anthology, Swords of Darkness, is now on Goodreads! It's on pre-order at Amazon until January 1, 2016, but that's not too far away!






Image of Cover: Swords of Darkness
Cover: Swords of Darkness



Since it hasn't been released yet I haven't seen the final version, but there are supposed to be ten stories. These are the authors:



L.C. Mortimer (Editor and Goodreads Author)

Shaun Avery

Kathleen Danielson

Irene Ferraro-Sives

Bill Hoyt

Charles Jake

JC Kang

Joseph Rubas (Goodreads Author)

K.R. Smith (Goodreads Author—and me, BTW)

DJ Tyrer




There's not a lot of info out there on some of the writers, even those who have several books out, so I'm interested in how these writers handled the subject. I am looking forward to reading this.



My story is about a 14 year-old girl who receives a family heirloom in the form of a sword. She then finds her way into a land where she uses it—with a little luck—to great advantage. I can't say much more without spoiling the story, but there is a bit of humor involved.



This is my first story in the fantasy genre, but it might not be my last!







© 2012-2015 K. R. Smith All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Had Enough Fun With Simily

FSF Challenge - Doors

FSF Challenge - Thief