In Creeps The Night









NOTE: This page was updated 04/18/2018 to provide a new image for the book and link to Amazon. The original links were broken. Also, this book is now published by BHC Press. It is now available in eBook, softcover, hard cover, and audiobook formats. 





In Creeps the Night, the Halloween-themed charity anthology from BHC Press with my story Little Monsters, is now available! You can find it here on Amazon (Kindle ebook) just in time for Halloween!





Cover image for In Creeps the Night via Amazon























List of authors (with links to their web sites where available) and their story title:


AD Trosper           The Loop

Ailsa Abraham        Unexpected Visit

Andrew Patch         The Scarecrow

Angie Trafford       Subliminal

AR Meyering          The Dandelion Child

Ashley Fontainne     Whispered Pain



Beth Avery           Guardians



Catherine Connolly   Dealbreaker

Chris Fitzner        Murder House

Chris Glover         Eyes

Cory Eadson          Mr Morbid



DeVante Smith        Transitions

DJ Tyrer             Treat?

DM Kilgore           Nightfall’s Wraith



Edward Brock         A Cup of Yes or No

EG Smith             A Rustle of Leaves

Elle White           Delivery

Eric Brown           Under the Surface

Eric Martell         Penance

Essel Pratt          Fugacious Penubra



J Whitworth Hazzard  Ghoul’s Night Out

Joni Lynn            Ink



Kate Jennings        Final Investigations

Kayleigh Edwards     Now You See Them

Kevin G Bufton       The Face of Evil

Kevin Hammond        Write me In

KR Smith             Little Monsters



LaDonna Cole         Silenced

Laura Jamez          Vampire

Leslie Fulton        Dead Man Laughing

Lional Ray           Green Shadow

Lisa Shambrook       The Raven’s Bid



MA Walker            The Shadow Man

Marissa Ames         The Dark Spot

Mark W Coulter       The Mother-Thing

Mary MacFarlane      Live Witness

Michael Wombat       The Angel of Death

Morgan Griffith      Hellaway Bridge



Nick Johns           Gazes Also



Rebecca Fyfe         Immune

Rebecka Vigus        Finding Ghosts

Renan Nunes          Finders, Keepers

Ruth Long            Delivered

Ryan T Nuhfer        Closet Door



Shaun Avery          Child Chant

Sorcha O’Dowd        Friendly Fire

Spencer Stoner       On The Way Home

SR Karfelt           Golden Years



Theresa Miller       Deadliest Nursery Rhyme



William Dyer         A Dance of Amber



Note: If you are one of the authors and I don't have a link to your website, let me know and I'll be glad to add it.





© 2012-2014 K. R. Smith All rights reserved

Comments

  1. Hooray! This is very exciting. Congratulations!
    I like the cover art. Well, I mean it's very well done... very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a busy year for me. I have three other stories that MAY be out by the end of the year, and I'm working on three others - not sure if I can do it all before the deadlines.

      And if you have a Kindle (or the Kindle reader software on your PC), I'd be glad to send you a copy - for free! That can all be done electronically. I can also (eventually) get you a paperback copy, but I'm still in the process of getting that set up... Someday, I may get a chance to read the book myself!

      P. S. While I am in the author credits on Amazon, Goodreads has my name attributed to a different K. R. Smith - I'm trying to get that fixed. It's one of the problems of being a Smith.

      Delete
    2. Hi, I'm the K.R. Smith that Goodreads mistakenly put 'In Creeps the Night' on my author's page, but I've contacted them asking to remove it so hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

      Delete
    3. Thanks! With both of us notifying them, they will get it fixed eventually. This also happened with the "Haiku of the Dead" anthology, but they corrected that rather quickly. Considering how it turned out, I probably should have let you have the credit on that one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've Had Enough Fun With Simily

FSF Challenge - Doors

FSF Challenge - Thief