My Story Got Tweeted





... and not by me this time!



I just had to post the "Tweet" someone put out for my story. It was even re-tweeted by one of the other writers in the "Big Bad Wolf" issue of The Were Traveler.












Reading back through it, there are some awkward areas that I'd redo, but I was pressed for time as it was, so that wasn't an option. But I have a story out there, such as it is. Considering I'm not really a werewolf fan, it's not too bad!



More (and hopefully better) stories to come!



Oh, and please feel free to leave a comment / review / lambaste below. I'm working on that thick skin writers are supposed to have.





© 2012-2013 K. R. Smith All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Had Enough Fun With Simily

FSF Challenge - Doors

FSF Challenge - Thief